BLADEN COUNTY, NC (WECT) – Two suspects face drug charges after authorities with the Elizabethtown Police Department say they made undercover drug purchases from one of the suspects, then executed a search warrant at both of the suspects' home, where their children were, and found drugs and paraphernalia.
Stancil Jackson IV, 28, and Kelly Janelle Smith, 24, both face the following charges:
- Felony possession with intent to sell/deliver marijuana
- Felony manufacture marijuana
- Felony maintain dwelling for sale of marijuana
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
- Felony possession of marijuana
Additionally, Jackson was wanted by the Danville, VA Police Department for felony failing to appear on cocaine charges.